Moving to Barcelona – Social Security Number

So the next thing you might need is your Social Security Number, at least if you want to work or receive other benefits like your Health Insurance Card.

It is actually much easier to get this, at least if you are the one who is working. If you want to add your wife/husband and/or child to your social security account, then you will basically need all the documents you needed for the NIE.

Why do would you want to get your wife/husband/child/children added to your account as a beneficiary? Because otherwise they won’t get their own Health Insurance Card (targeta sanit├ária individual or TSI).

So how do you get your Social Security Number?

Continue reading “Moving to Barcelona – Social Security Number”